Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louistini Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 05:44 AM
    Toronto areas to live.
    Yello!

Just wondering if anyone had some info regarding different areas to live in Toronto? I recently just had my Canadian Visa approved and will be heading there for maybe two years in August.

I'm not really fussed where I'm at just as long as the area isn't like filled with crackheads and it's not safe to walk out at night you know haha. I'm open to share with other people and the budget I'm looking for is $450 or below a month. Also a neighbourhood that has your basics like shopping centres near by, close to transport etc etc.

Any help you guys can give me would be excellent.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 05:54 AM

I will be honest with you. Depending on where you live in toronto. Will depend on how much you spend. 450 dollars a month or below will be nearly impossible...

Maybe you could pay that amount for the areas that are filled with gangs and drug addicts but you said you do not want that, right?

You need to look at the renters guide for toronto which will have all the different areas. There are bad areas and good areas where ever you go but take this to heart..

You will need a lot more then 450 dollars a month to live in toronto.
    Louistini Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 05:59 AM

Well I've been looking on Craigslist and Kijiji and they have numerous listings for shared accomo for $450 and less.

I'm just basically seeing what areas are considered good to live in and are close to your necessities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto questions [ 2 Answers ]

I need some good hotels less than £80 a night for a room with two beds in a good part of toronto near shopping and such. Advise on things to see in the day and evening. Also what type of plug to they use in canada?

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

Woofstock in Toronto [ 7 Answers ]

Like a one of a kind dog show in downtown Toronto this weekend. Everything and anything for your dogs. They will even have a stupid dog contest and a dog fashion show, etc. Some parts are really hilarious and its wall to wall dogs on Front Stree this weekend.

View more questions Search