Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bukky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 04:45 AM
    Basic design question
    What are the two geometric elements of the cosmic order?
    dancefloor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Hi, Could you help me with how to build a dance floor over a pool?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Accounting Question [ 13 Answers ]

I have been struggling with this question for some time, What is the difference between a general journal and a general ledger? Is the ledger comprised of the chart of accounts and their corresponding balances? Which if I am correct would run for ever... provided they are part of the four...

Basic heat only thermostat wiring question [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing a Mears w/ a Lux LV2-1042: Double Pole, Line Voltage, Heating Only Thermostat. This is radiant floor elec heat. Am not sure which wires connect to which. The thermostat has 4 wires (2 red, 2 black) Out of the wall comes, from the top- 1 black wire (hot), 1 white (neutral) and the...

220V basic question [ 2 Answers ]

OK, maybe not... I have done many 110V rewire jobs in this house, and hooked up a 220V outlet for an electric range. All simple and straight-forward stuff. I just got a tankless electric water heater. It requires 220V. It has ONE hot wire coming out of it... Yup - just one. A black wire, a white...

Circuit design question [ 1 Answers ]

I have previously wired a storage room in my basement, and tied into an existing circuit. The storage room run is switched, with 5 track lights, using a total of 600W maximum, with 3-4 receptacles at the end of the run. I am now in the process of finishing the larger basement, and would like...

View more questions Search