Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noble1406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 02:39 AM
    Need free advicI am 21years old and 13 weeks pregnant, I rent a house privately on me
    I'm pregnant and in a terrible dilemma, please advise me
    noble1406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 02:42 AM
    Need free advicI am 21years old and 13 weeks pregnant,
    I am 21years old and 13 weeks pregnant, I rent a house privately on my own and receive £172 p/m in housing benefit due to a low income. I work part time for my step father (between 12-16 hours a week), however, my mother and step father have just split up, due to him having an affair. I am in such an awkward situation due to working with him. I feel really stressed and now hate going to work with him; however, I know I will not find another job now due to being pregnant. I don't know what to do? If I quit my job will I be entitled to any benefits until I have the baby? And will I still be entitled to any maternity pay? I really need some advice as this situation is terrible. I feel sick with nerves everyday coming to work and I know I cannot take maternity leave until 11 weeks before the baby is born, which is not until the middle of August. The baby is due on 01/11/10. I would really appreciate it if someone could get back to me asap. Many thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lived in house 20 years rent free, now owner wanted to charge. [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a huge dilemma that I could not sum up in the subject line. Let me try to make this as simple as possible (cause trust me its complicated! ) and someone PLEASE help me!! My mom has lived in her house rent free for 20 years. She was married to the owner *** brother until he passed away...

Is house rent will tax free yes or no [ 3 Answers ]

Is house rent will tax free yes or no

Either pay the new rent amount or get out in 2 weeks! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello folks, I have been renting a apartment from a women here in hallandale,fla for a little over 4 years now.. it's been a verbal agreement with no written lease on a month to month basis with me paying her 650.00 per month since it started in June 03.. recently,this past Monday she stated that...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

View more questions Search