Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 11:56 PM
    I love a girl but does she love me
    I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Dec 5, 2006, 12:26 AM
    Well
    Do what is wait for sometime '
    Go on meeting her a time will come when she will be in love with you finally and she will accept it ,
    Girls do say no ,in the beginning ,
    I am a girl I know it .
    Best of luck for your love.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 01:42 AM
    Hi Willster,

I am sorry you are hurting. Willster, how long were you dating this girl?
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Dec 5, 2006, 01:52 AM
    <<i met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right
    >>

You just went out once?
    Sorry but that not love but infatuation..
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 02:41 AM
    You don't love her. You want to have her but you don't love her. Move on there is a girl waiting out there just for you. Believe in the fairytale, but make your own happy endings.
    moyra Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Dec 5, 2006, 03:10 AM
    Willster, would be helpful if you could give us more information, as I'm not sure if you went out once or one year?Was that her only reason for splitting up because "she didn't want a boyfriend right now?" The more information about your situation the better picture we get and the more detailed answers you receive, thanks
    heidikflores Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by willster
    i met this beatiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and i don't know how love can disappear so fast i mean it must be there still right
    OK well I'm a girl and when girls say they don't want a boy friend it is for a reason if it is not that she doesn't like you then she is probably going through something really tough and if you soport her as a frien then your bound to get resultz later on in life, just be patien and it will pay off!
    p.s make sure you truly love OK?
    ~heidi~
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2006, 11:05 PM
    i met this beatiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and i don't know how love can disappear so fast i mean it must be there still right
    You went out once and you think that's love? That's just not healthy.

Secondly whatever the affection between you is you do not "love each other." She made that clear when she said she didn't want a boyfriend.

Third, "love" or more accurately, infauation can disappear when one party becomes to needy and dependent on the other. In your 3 line post I gathered that you are needy so if she knows then try to think what's going through her mind.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Forget the love and be a friend and don't pressure her to be with you but have fun and get to know her and see where it leads. You can't expect her to fall for a stranger can you? Even though you did.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Love does not appear or disappear fast. You've obviously become infatuated with this person and have confused it with "love." How she may have felt about you is a different issue but I can assure you it was not "love." She was honest and upfront with you in telling you she does not want a boyfriend right now. No doubt you came on as much too needy and clingy and that was a big turn-off to her. Back off and let her realize that you don't need her. Fill your time with other pursuits. Don't constantly call, IM or obsess about her. She needs to miss you and needs some mystery. Be somewhat aloof and not always available. Make her chase you ; that'll raise her interest level.
    oh-wise-wun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 06:51 PM
    I'm sowie to be the bearer of bad news but if this girl truly loved you she would be ready for a boifrend because she wuldnt want to let you go.

The best advice I can give you is don't wait for her to finally be ready for a boyfrend move on

Take care xxx

Dec 21, 2006, 09:34 PM
    I think try to be her friend ,rather than thinking of love,I think no true love exists,its all about havng fun,nothing else,I have experienced it .better be friends with her
    May be someday she will realize and fall in love with u.
    Goodluck
    blueshadow_393 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 07:30 AM
    I don't think it was love, infatuation yes, but true unconditional love no. And sadly sometimes when I girl tells a guy that she doesn't want a boyfriend to get out of a relationship it is JUST a way to get out of the relationship. It's a break up tactic, she doesn't feel the same way you do. I would try to move on, stay being her good friend.
    christy9800 Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Feb 8, 2007, 08:12 AM
    First of all, if she loves you, then why did she not want a boyfriend right now? I don't know the situation, but has she been hurt before? If you 2 spend a lot of time together, maybe you 2 need to take a break from each other and make her realize that she has to make a decision. If you are that much in love w/her, let her know deep deep deep down how you really feel. Cause trust me, if you don't, you'll never know! Good luck!
    salsa Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Feb 8, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    You don't love her. You want to have her but you don't love her. Move on there is a girl waiting out there just for you. Believe in the fairytale, but make your own happy endings.
    I WISH you luck man, and I am living what you are getting through, yeah, I am living in the same situation,, could you please have a look at my quuestion :I need to set my soul up, by salsa...

I really need support and points of view from all of you..
    Thanks

Mar 17, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Hay How Is It Going Now?did U Find Any New?
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Mar 17, 2007, 05:30 PM
    People fall out of love as quick as they fall in... it sucks but its real life.. I'm going through this exception right now.. also

Mar 22, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Hay man how r doing now
    Got some one to love or not?
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Of course it's there. Just give her some time and space. Send her cards like you are special love cards and write down your feelings in that. Don't beg there, but make her know how special she is to you.
    kiii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 05:27 AM

If you love her why not give her some times.. now you can be friendss.. be happy and make her happy.. she will be sad if she knows you are hurting because of her..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to be I love at 14? [ 45 Answers ]

Is it OK to be IN LOVE at the age of fourteen? Is that a bad thing? :confused:

In love with my ex girl [ 16 Answers ]

Here it is, I am in love with my ex and I can't get her out of my head. To me she is the most amazing person in my life, and as much as I have tried to be her friend for nearly a year now I still can't get her out of my head! She is everything I ever wanted and I ended it because I was stupid just...

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Will the girl I love ever be over her ex? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this girl who I am good friends with. She was going out with one of my best friends for about 10 months. He was a real ahole to her. They broke up about 2 months ago and were still hanging out and he has a new girlfriend. I remained good friends with her. Ive allways cared a lot about...

Where is my love [ 5 Answers ]

Im a young woman who has never been in a satisfying relationship in terms of love and happiness. I attract all the wrong guys and because of this, I get desperate and go for any guy who is interested in me. Most of the time they just want sex. Why can't I find love

View more questions Search