Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hung8x6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 09:12 PM
    Need to find out what type of pine tree I have.
    I'm trying to find out what kind of tree this is. It looks like a pine but I'm not completely sure. If you could give me the name of it I would really appreciate it
    Attached Images

spleenless9 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

May 11, 2010, 09:56 AM

Sorry it took so long to get an answer. I don't check this side of the site to often. Usually I check the Home & Garden side for questions on plants.

That is a Blue Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlantica 'Glauca'). It is a very nice tree, sort of spindly when young but fills out as it gets bigger. There is also a weeping type that is very nice.

http://hort.ufl.edu/trees/CEDATLC.pdf

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pine Tree causes Grass Problems [ 8 Answers ]

My Neighbors Scotch Pine Tree is killing ME ! It has been hanging over my lawn and house since I moved in here 15 years ago. I get nothing but needles and cones all year round. I put 10 times as much lime in my lawn and nothing helps. It seems to have killed 2 Rhodadendrums and also a Pink...

How to trim norfolk pine tree [ 1 Answers ]

My Norfolk pine was not covered during a cold snap and now is brown on the edges of the top branches. Should I trim them, and if so, where?

Crowded Pine Tree by Firs how to prune to free Pine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Pine tree that over the years has been crowded out by surrounding Fir trees. The trees are about 24ft apart and 90 feet tall. In a row. The Pine basically only has green up by the top. If I trim off some of the surrounding fir branches will the bare Pine branches regrow needles? Once it...

View more questions Search