Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latonyame Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 03:32 PM
    Do I have a ghost following me
    Not to sure when it started but I was 5yrs old when I seen his face.. I have always noticed a black figure or shadow it's a man I'm pretty sure.I was 21 when I seen him full on tall black shadow I never talk about it to no one and my 2 oldest girls have told me about him a few times.. what is it.. no one has gotten hurt because of him but odd things happen around others that I don't aprove of.
    ked1 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Apr 25, 2010, 03:39 PM

Odd like what? As long as it it not a negative experience, I guess you are lucky, because some people have bad ones.
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 03:56 PM

Ohh you made eye contact with it!! Yeah they follow you if you make eye contact. Here maybe this will make things more clear for you What does the Bible say about ghosts / hauntings?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Some people would say you have a guardian angel. I say so long as you feel no threat then it might well be a good thing. Doing meditation might help you learn more about it. Asking a few questions might help too.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2010, 06:37 PM

Hi there . Many people have these things happening to them. Don't let it be left. Have someone like ghostgone.com take a look and actually see what it is. Does this energy come home with you. If so you and your home can be protected

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Was this a ghost? [ 6 Answers ]

When my now 21 yr old son was 4, he and I lived in a 2 story, 2 bedroom house that was built in 1849. It was in a small waterfront hamlet on the chesapeake bay. It was my first home on my own, and I convinced myself that the fear I felt in the house was just first time home jitters. One night after...

Do I have a Ghost? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay well, I've been reading articles on how to tell if you have a "haunted" house or room, and I'm not entirley convinced. If somebody could let me know either if I do or do not have a spirt or ghost or whatever you want to call it in my house, then I would greatly appreciate it. Okay so, the...

View more questions Search