Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 10:18 AM

Thanks Cat :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    The person who should be proud of him/herself is you. Bella, you have done the hard work to get yourself moving forward and I am very proud of you.
    Well said, I couldn't have put it better myself.

Proud of you Bella, it makes me smile to see how much you changed since this thread :)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 11:24 AM

Thank you Bear. You guys truly are my friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

My depression [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, it seems that my previous question was too long or confusing to receive any answer. Please help! I have a dating/relationship problem but I've just realized that it's not the main cause of my unhappiness and that my problem runs much deeper. I recently broke it off with my...

Do I Have Depression? [ 8 Answers ]

I know you see these posts all the time, I've searched around for an answer and I've already read symptoms of depression and all that. It's just that I really don't know if I actually am depressed. I'll tell you some more now. I'm fourteen years old, By the way. I went to London on a...

Is it depression [ 12 Answers ]

What are the symptoms and how do you know if you have it and how severe it is.

View more questions Search