Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emofortress Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 01:04 AM
    I'm trying to to find a film I watched that had a dragon puppet in it.
    Hi, Back in the late 80's or early 90's I watched a film that was about a boy and his purple toy dragon. I remember the dragon came alive as a puppet and I'm 90% sure he sang an Elvis song. I also remember the dragon got hurt and the stuffing coming out. It's driving me insane. It was an English script/film. Can anyone help me? Sorry to be so vague!
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2012, 06:09 PM
    I was looking for a long time but could not find it
    So here is list of dragons in movies and TV
    List of dragons in film and television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 4, 2012, 12:51 AM
    Living with Dinosaurs (1989)
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Wow ah, good job

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giant Mechanical Puppet Dragon movie? [ 4 Answers ]

So this is an 1980's movie. I remember a young man, has a job moving/designing Dinosaur puppets. And there's a giant mechanical dragon. At first its his Boss talking through a mic to the guy, then the dragon starts to come to life and at the end you see him fly off in the sky.. can anyone help?

I'm trying to find a film a watched when I was little [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know what film this is, I watched it when I was little and never been able to find it.all I can remember about it is its about some toys that come to life in a house I think.its christmas time there is a witch in it and a girl and when she looks in some mirrors she sees the witchs...

I am trying to find the name of a film I watched a few years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film a few years ago and can't think of the name! Its about a young lad who escapes from prison and ends up living with an old lady, he cleans her gutter for living there, and after staying there for a while they become quite close, she cuts his hair and allows him to bath there. Well...

Animated Dragon Short Film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember what the name of the short film was but it involved a dragon in a cave filled with junk, and a little girl finds him by following traintracks, and then they end up traveling to this dragon party, and the ending of it was sad but I cannot remember the ending or the name of the...

Puppet movie watched as child, can't remember title! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I'm trying to find the name of a movie I watched as a child, I actually rented it from the library.. it had puppets in it, but it wasn't a Jim Henson movie/ Muppets. They sang, like for one of the songs I remember they sang "Old time rock and roll" and I remember something to do with the...

View more questions Search