Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2010, 10:46 PM
    Want a program to overlay EXIF data to .JPG's
    All I got today was a nasty virus when trying to find one.

Basically would like to batch insert filename time and date onto an image from the EXIF data contained in the .Jpg taken by he camera.

Any suggestions anyone?
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Apr 24, 2010, 11:19 PM
    What operating system are you using?

Is your goal to PRINT the images with the exif on the print, or just to make jpegs with the exif data visible on the jpeg image?
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Apr 24, 2010, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    All I got today was a nasty virus when trying to find one.

Basically would like to batch insert filename time and date onto an image from the EXIF data contained in the .Jpg taken by he camera.

Any suggestions anyone?
    What operating system are you using?

Is your goal to print images with the exif on the image, or is your goal only to make jpeg files with the exif overlay on top of the image?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 12:10 AM

XP Pro

I won't usually print photos at home. At $0.15 a 4x6, it isn't worth it.

Irfanview will allow me to view all the EXIF data as well as the pic on the screen.
    Annotating with DateTimeOriginal and WITH the current filename would be awesome to a bunch of jpgs.

I think I did find a program that would do date and time and could remove what it added. I didn't try it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slab foundation cracking & settling. Best remedy? Repour, Pier, Injection, Overlay? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm really confused about how to handle my cracked slab foundation. Over a 10(?) foot span, the room corner drops 1.5" compared to the height at the center of the room. Other cracks spider out in different directions. I've been thinking about this problem for over a year. One book on the subject...

Pouring new patio around pool - color, stain or overlay? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting near point to start pouring about 1200 square feet of concrete for patios around our pool in a house we just bought. We thought that might be a lot of grey/white concrete so thought we should have the concrete colored. We thought we might just color the concrete at the beginning so...

Asphalt Overlay [ 7 Answers ]

Is it OK to lay an asphalt overlay (driveway) when it is damp from rain the day before? Does the outside temp. need to be a particular minimum?

I need to overlay icons over an image, how do I do that? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't want to use Photoshop to merge the images. Here's what I want to do: I have a provinvial map and an icon that I want to moave arounfd the map weekly to show a location. I also would like to keep the alt text feature of the icon. How would I do this with Nvu (or what html coding would allow...

Exif and other information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for a program to print a thumbnail and exif (and other) information of a digital photo together. Mostly, the exif information is given on the screen but there is no way to print it!

View more questions Search