Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryflynn1018 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2003, 12:37 PM
    My future
    Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary
    LoriAngelConnectio Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2003, 05:11 PM
    my future
    I would be happy to help you. Check out my site! LoriAngelConnectio
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:18 PM
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have beRe: my future
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what is in my future concerning relationships and college. 5/25/86- F

My Future [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Stefan {removed}. I was born on the 4th of January 1989. I have black hair and hazel eyes. I am a male Please could you tell me about my future.

Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is carla, dob nov 16, 1975 my husband's name is kevin, dob jan 6, 1969. I would like to know if you see a good future for us, when do you see us having children and a house, just curious to know how our financial future looks. Thank you.

View more questions Search