Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Apr 24, 2010, 12:31 PM
    How's everyone doing lately?
    Hey girls/guys. I just pretty much made this thread so that we can all update each other on your routines or discuss daily incidents that we think that others may find interesting.

So basically what's been going on with me?? I bought a new bottle of glycerine last week. I had to go to this mall that's kind of far from my apartment, but it was totally worth it. I usually don't run out so fast, but I forgot to check my liquids in when I was traveling, sooooo... Airport security chucked it! :( Which did not make me happy. But I'm over it now. Also, I just had a visitor for the past couple of days and it has been kind of awkward when we are outside, because I would pretty much speed walk into the shade, while they walked at a regular walking speed. Lmao. I just really am paranoid about getting dark because I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and his family. And I just want to make sure I stay light enough. (Don't worry it's a different boyfriend. Not the same one I was dating before). And he sees beauty in any skin color. Just as long as the girl is beautiful skin color doesn't really matter to him. So even if I did get darker, it's not like I'd have to be paranoid about it. You know? So anyway, he's actually really dark and so is his whole familiy. They are like:

I totally have no problem with it, and I know some people are thinking "your kids would come out dark if you had kids with him" and honestly. I don't mind. I'll be happy to have the opportunity to try and shield my kids from the negative connotations about dark skin. I just wish I could have ben shielded. But anyway. Yeah That's pretty much my update. Oh! And also my inspiration is still the same. I love her chestnut complexion. It's my goal to maintain this color:

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2010, 12:55 PM

One snappy guy you got there, girl. Nice to hear from you again. I am sure your skin lightening information really cleared up some misceptions about its use.

Tick
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Apr 25, 2010, 12:06 AM

That's great brown deciet ,would you say his just has handsome as the man I'm the picture?
    Its great to find a guy that actually appreciates you for you,you feel like your "home"
    You most likely don't know me.
    But I've lurked around for a while and have read many of your previous posts.

Well here. Is my routine

Black soap-twice a day

Right now I'm trying to get lighter than what I'm already am.
    So unfortunately I'm using
    Vitfee. Wich is working but not as fast as I want it too.
    I'm mixing it with something else.

Have a date soon so I have to look GREAT
    I've looked around for the glycerine that you use but couldn't find it maybe they don't bring it here.

So your actually able to maintain your xomplexion with a once a week
    Application? That's amazing
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 25, 2010, 03:35 AM

Hey Browndeceit - Who cares if your kids come out dark if you mate with this man.
    From the pic he seems like a gorgeous looking man I must say .

As long as your kids features are fantastic, they will have the whole world in their hands :)
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 25, 2010, 04:38 AM

Hey Brown!I'm very happy that you found someone who deserves you.Life is so hard that when you go back home you need a loving man and not a stupid guy always making stupid statements about races...
    Love,love love...
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 25, 2010, 07:24 AM

Hey Guys... Nice to hear from you all.
    Let me just jump to my routine:
    I shower with 2% apricot scrub at least 3 times a week.
    I do Clear Tone of Fair and White mixed with arburtin,kojic acid and bearburry.Then add a pinch of FW brightening cream two times a day.
    55H+ on my toes and knuckles with the plastic bag method
    Then I use step 3 of Clinique on my face and the corrector.(Began Clinique last week.It is miraculous!Works better than HT26 for me)
    And I moisturize with AmLactin and Victoria secret.
    CVS sunscreen garnishes it at the end.
    It is working so so well.I am so happy!
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2010, 03:23 PM

Hey guys
    Well me, I'm using a alpha hydroxy soap twice a day, then applying clairliss all over my body apart from my face once a day
    No results yet...
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Apr 25, 2010, 06:00 PM

Lol some of you crack me up. That's not my boyfriend in the picture. That's Tyrese Gibson. The singer/actor and also. SouthAfricaCute, what kind of black soap are you using? I tried black soap once. But. It wasn't authentic. It made my skin red. :(

And yeah, but keep in mind that I sit with the glycerine on my face for like 2 hours sometimes if I have nothing going on at the moment. Even longer.

And thank you for the support all of you! :)

And Viola, I'm glad everything is working good for you! Which 55H+ product are you using on your knuckles?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 25, 2010, 06:04 PM

Am using the strong bleaching cream-Efficacite Excptionelle
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 25, 2010, 09:04 PM

Still using the HQ4 and RetinA... exfoliating... not seeing any more lightening... so I think its run its course... going to buy the MQ from GoldPharma... and More retinA from ADC... as always using the kijoc soaps... love them they make shaving easier cause they lather well... I tried making my own high percentage Alpha arbutin cream (20%) with retin A and botched it up by using the wron glotion base so its sticky and gross... had to chuck it cause it wasn't absorbing... I should have stuck to using the eucerin fast absorbing lotion like awlays but I wanted to get creative... an expensive experiment which now I regret cause arbutin powder is expensive as heck...

I plan to make a new cream with arbutin. To block melanin production as MQ some say has a tendency to darken first before lightening, MQ 10 and retin A... I'll let you all know when I get it and when I start using it and if it works...
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Hey girls/guys. I just pretty much made this thread so that we can all update each other on your routines or discuss daily incidents that we think that others may find interesting.

So basically what's been going on with me???? I bought a new bottle of glycerine last week. I had to go to this mall that's kind of far from my apartment, but it was totally worth it. I usually don't run out so fast, but I forgot to check my liquids in when I was traveling, sooooo... Airport security chucked it! :( Which did not make me happy. But I'm over it now. Also, I just had a visitor for the past couple of days and it has been kind of awkward when we are outside, because I would pretty much speed walk into the shade, while they walked at a regular walking speed. Lmao. I just really am paranoid about getting dark because I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and his family. And I just want to make sure I stay light enough. (Don't worry it's a different boyfriend. Not the same one I was dating before). And he sees beauty in any skin color. Just as long as the girl is beautiful skin color doesn't really matter to him. So even if I did get darker, it's not like I'd have to be paranoid about it. You know? So anyway, he's actually really dark and so is his whole familiy. They are like:

I totally have no problem with it, and I know some people are thinking "your kids would come out dark if you had kids with him" and honestly. I don't mind. I'll be happy to have the opportunity to try and shield my kids from the negative connotations about dark skin. I just wish I could have ben shielded. But anyway. Yeah That's pretty much my update. Oh! And also my inspiration is still the same. I love her chestnut complexion. It's my goal to maintain this color:

Tierra Marie's skin is beauuutiful here.. I had to save this pic.. even is always a sure win!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So how's TARP working for you ? [ 2 Answers ]

The Inspector General released a review of the Troubled Asset Relief Program(TARP) and it isn't pretty . http://www.sigtarp.gov/embargoed/embargo.pdf Simply stated ;after a year in operation,instead of letting the zombies die ,we have instead given them a massive stearoid injection....

Is this what I think it is & how's it propogated? [ 1 Answers ]

The attached image is that of a plant which, after a bit of research, I found to possibly be Cyclea Barbata Miers from the Menispermaceae family. I was also told that this plant is one of 3 that is used to make grass jelly, which would be great, if I had enough leaves, and if I knew it was actually...

How's breakfast? [ 3 Answers ]

5. I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a woman I asked, 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste' the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a...

How's this short story? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wrote a short story and I was wondering what everybody thought of it. It's the first one I have ever written so try not to bash it just to bash it. Other than that criticize it as much as you like.:) By the way I got the inspiration for it while reading a collection of short story's by...

View more questions Search