Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfreeman50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe
    My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.
    dfreeman50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 11:10 AM

I have a knot on the bottom of my foot on the right hand side just below the 3 and 4th toe and it is really sore to the touch it reminds me of a bunion but in the wrong place. Please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Invisible rock on bottom of foot causing pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a ballroom dancer. I'm on high heels most of the time. For the last several months, I have the feeling that there is a rock inside the bottom of my right foot between the 3rd and 4th toes. There is no actual bump or hard spot. Normally I can only feel it after I have been dancing in my heels...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search