Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kukukat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 07:06 PM
    Football question
    Does anyone out in football land know what the pouch on the back end of the quarterback is for??
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Dec 4, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Just a guess here but if you are talking about the same thing I think you are talking about, it is just a hand warmer that they bring around to the front when they want to use it and spin it to the back when they aren't using it.
    toez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 07:20 PM
    The pouch behind the qb is a warm spot for hands. You don't see them often, they seem to get in way. Qb's will spin it around during huddles to keep hands warm and blood moving. Then they are more acurate. Almost like mittens.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2006, 07:38 PM
    I know that one better than anyone, it is a hand warmer and I designed the one in use when I worked for a compnay called CB Sports.n(owned by C B Vaughn, a professional down hill ski racer) They made items for the professional foot ball team and of course professional down hill ski equipment. This is one of the things I did back in my "coporation" days I talk about sometimes.

One of the first ( if not the first one) ever used was worn by the Red Skins quarterback
    djdirtydog Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kukukat
    Does anyone out in football land know what the pouch on the back end of the quarterback is for??????
    It's a hand warmer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football [ 2 Answers ]

For which English clubs did Sky Sports football commentator Andy Gray play for?

Football [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the player to have played the most consecutive games in football history?

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search