Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl17 View Post
    I believe that worrying is the root of all evil.

Let me explain.

Think about worrying. What's the first thing that pops into your head? Stress. Worrying and stress I think are closely related. By worrying about things you stress yourself out, so I believe that you should be as care-free as posibble, and not worry about what will happen. I'm not saying live out every day with no plan, there is a difference between planning, and worrying.
    Hi, Carl17!

Where does God fit into that, please?

Thanks!
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Carl17!

Where does God fit into that, please?

Thanks!
    One thing I find useful it asking: what's the worst that can happen? In our current financial situation, for example, I ask myself: what can these people do to me?

Answer: not a blasted thing. I don't have anything important they can take, we don't have any income they can tap right now, they can be nuisances, nothing more. I can handle nuisances while trusting God to provide a way to get through this to the other side.

And if they kill me? I get to be with the Lord. So I win anyway.
    I Newton Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Apr 25, 2010, 03:46 PM

The future is in God's hands, but he has told us what is going to happen.

The Bible even says that God will do nothing that he has not already told us he will do, so if you know your Bible, you know what the future holds.

As for day to day problems we are told not to worry.

We are also told that we can handle anything this world can dish out to us, as long as you are walking with God.

We are told that death can also be an escape, e.g. Stephen's life being taken away by God before having to suffer the pain of stoning.

So we know the future of the world, we know not to worry about the day to day problems and we know that if we do as God says he will stand by us and that he will give us strength to handle anything this world can dish out.

SO, we should not worry.

If we do worry, it is because we do not trust God to protect us and give us strength.

If we do not trust God, we are not doing as God requires.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2010, 03:56 PM

Yes worry can cause a lot of problems and faith can offset worry.
    It is OK to be concerned. That is a big difference from worry.
    Being concerned helps us grow, helps in raising a family and much more.
    It even can help us stay or be health.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Apr 26, 2010, 03:46 AM

The thought that immediately comes to my mind is in Matt 6:31-33
    "31... never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to put on?’ 32 For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. For YOUR heavenly Father knows YOU need all these things.
    33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU." Classy covered vs 34 already :)
    I Newton Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Apr 26, 2010, 05:07 AM

I like it Mo. Thanks for that.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2010, 06:42 PM

Moparbyfar,
    That's a good one.
    Thanks.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 26, 2010, 07:19 PM

Clough, I believe that God would not want us to live in any fear of the future. He would want us to live our lives the best that we can and to the fullest at the moment although plan for the future. Be the best person that we can and to give where we can.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2010, 09:13 PM

Stringer,
    I believe you are right about that.
    It's called being like Jesus, live as best you can, serve and be charitable.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Clough, I believe that God would not want us to live in any fear of the future. He would want us to live our lives the best that we can and to the fullest at the moment although plan for the future. Be the best person that we can and to give where we can.
    So, basically living in the Love of God?
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 09:14 PM

Clough,
    Yes...
    Fred
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Apr 28, 2010, 04:25 PM
    We all need the peace of God living in us. We do not get it from chance
    Or circumstance or luck, it is a matter of choice. The peace of God dwelling and ruling in our heart and mind in an unshakable fashion.
    It is unflinching, and unwavering no matter what happens. We cannot be off balance no matter what we face. Nobody alive has it all together,
    And we cannot solve every problem and we cannot fix everbody.
    Let's face it, God made us with needs. The truth is we weren't made
    To be self-sufficient. WE are not adequate and cannot handle things in life
    Alone because God did not equip us to handle life apart from Himself.
    Paul teaches that when we feel anxious, we should consider it as a
    Motivation to pray. When a time of testing comes, if prayer is not a
    Part of your life style, you'er going to have a problem with anxieties.
    Your life might be up or down, full of anxiety and fear instead of continuing peace in God. It is impossible to experience unshakable
    Peace apart from a powerful prayer life. When Christ Jesus is our Savior
    And we make our heavenly Father the Lord of our lives, nothing can cause
    Us to panic. Because the answer to everything in life is living on the
    Inside of us in th presence of the Holy Spirit. We have no reason to panic, no matter what the challenge. "We recongnize our Dependence
    upon God, We cast our Burdens upon the Lord, WE place our Faith
    in God".
    "Be anxious for nothing, But in everthing by prayer and supplication,
    with thankgiving, let your request be made known to God."
    Phill. 4:6

Love and Blessings Maggie 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2010, 09:38 PM

Maggie 3,
    Excellent advice.
    Thanks,
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    basani Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 10:54 PM
    My question is this why godwill create problems for human being why he can't keep happy the whole life
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Basani,

God doesn't create problems for ANYone! He USES problems for us to grown but His original purpose and design for mankinds was to live in perfect peace and harmony. It was sin that came in and destroyed it. But we are given this promise from the Lord...

ALL things work together for good for the Christian. NOT that ALL things ARE good.. but they work out for good. It encourages me.
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 05:25 AM
    Have you ever wondered what you would do if you woke up tomorrow and everything as you know it was gone. When we wake up every day we all expect to go the bath room, flip the switch and expect the electricity to come on. When we use the toilet we expect, when we push the handle for it to flush. We go to the kitchen to have our morning coffee. We expect to go to our automobiles, get into them, turn the ignition and the automobile will start. When we go to the Grocery Store we expect to go in and buy groceries with no problem. But what if?

What if all of these essentials were not available when we are so use to them? No Coffee to drink, no sodas and no food to buy. People had to do without those commodities in the past and they made it just fine. But for this generation to be without the essentials they are use to would be catastrophetic to say the least.

How many have ever used an out door Toilet? There are many who have never seen one, much less used one. Most every one can go the kitchen and get something to eat anytime they want. And there are many who do not have enough food to eat and wonder where their next meal will come from. Those who have just about everything they need would never dream of another life style experience nor would they give it a second thought. They never stop to think that what is described could be their way of life in the very near future.

People are going too and fro and are not paying attention as to what is occurring in our Nation and around the World. But those who are, are trying to prepare for what is coming the best way they know how. So many warnings are given and people are not heeding those warnings and they will be caught in a trap. So many claim to know Jesus Christ and claim to follow Him, but do they? Do they really know what His warnings are and for what time they are to occur?

There are many Denominations in this World and most all of them believe differently. But who is right. Could they all be right in what they do in the sight of God? Is there more than one way to enter the “Kingdom Of God”?

Are they following Jesus Christ or are they following man in the way they believe that Jesus Christ teaches. Are they really sincere or are they just playing Church? What did Jesus say about this?

Mark 13:6

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

What I am going to say here has to be said and will not be accepted by many, but now is the time to present it. Christianity in it's true form I am not against, but False Christianity I am against. There is a Church on just about every Corner on every City in our Nation. I will not go through them by name for there are many. I do not understand how they come up with some of the names they have for their congressional name. God said he would Build His Church, “The Church Of God”. How plain can He get. Again there are many by the name, The “Church Of God”, but which one of those is right?

Unless those who have the wrong belief so etched in their mind and God would open their mind to His understanding, would never accept His Truth..

What we are going to experience in the very near future is not accepted by many because of their belief in the way they are taught. Jesus Christ said that “ many would come in His name, but few would be chosen”.

Do we know everything there is to know about what will occur and when? No, no one does. But God has given those who will follow Him and do His will the understanding and the basics of what is needed to survive in these last days.

The greatest fable or lie in our time is the “Rapture” theory. God said that He would protect those who are His “Chosen” during the Tribulation. How plain it is that Jesus Christ will not return until AFTER THE TRIBULATION. This is documented in Matt. Ch 24:, but again the ministers of those Churches tell the people that is not what is being said.

If one wants to call what will happen at the Resurrection “a Rapture” then so be it. It will be a “ caught up” a rising in the air type situation, but not until after the Tribulation and Not before.

Therefore what is said here will not be of interest to anyone except to those to whom are being called of and by God for they will be the only ones who will understand. Yes, there are those in many Church origination's who are in the process of being called and will be part of the Elect of God. Some just do not realize it now but they will when the time comes for them to do so. Some will not heed the calling until they are in the Tribulation.

Prophetic News for America! - "To Warn a Dying Nation".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who plan your future is it God or your parents or you [ 4 Answers ]

Who plans your future is it God, your parents or you?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Thinking about future [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying for a baby for a while now and I was just thinking ahead if I do get pregnant I need a insurance or something like that to help me.I have started my own business a year ago (I know timing is not that good, but I'm desperate to have a baby now I think I'm ready) Just thinking about...

If god knows the future, then how come we have free will? [ 13 Answers ]

My question is this. God knows what will happen in the future. Jesus knew that Judas will betray him. Jesus knew that Peter will deny him three times Jesus knew that people will crucify him. So, could all these people act in a way different than Jesus had predicted? If they couldn't, then...

View more questions Search