Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamescbi2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 05:14 PM
    What is the name of this outdoor toy? Whirligig?
    Growing up the eighties my siblings and I had, what my grandmother called a whirligig. I don't know if that is what it was called or not because now when I Google it the only thing coming up is pin wheels. Do they make them anymore? It is something that has four seats that sit across from each other and you push and pull with a partner sitting across from you and it spins faster and faster. I have not seen one since I was a small child. I would love to get one for my children.
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

May 1, 2010, 02:00 AM

I had one when I was little! We called it the Whirly-bird. I think that one came from Sears but that was in the early '70s when they still had a paper catalog.
    sams mommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2014, 06:16 PM
    Wurlybird flier on Magic Cabin website. You asked this question four years ago, so I wonder if your kids would still want one. But there it is. Weight limit per seat is 80 lbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

What is the name of the outdoor toy I am describing? [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid, me & my brother had a toy we played with outdoors. We would stand a distance from each other & hold two handles each. There was a rugby shaped ball at the centre & it would fly between us on two ropes. If it flew towards you & you weren't quick enough, it would bang on the handles & hurt...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

View more questions Search