Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Does Bio Claire cause a peel?
    Does anyone know how quickly and efficient Bio Claire works. I am African American with African American brown skin.

Does it cause a peel?

Looking to stay away from bleaching products that has the tendency to make you look BLEACHED (WHITE/PALE)!

Thanks
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 23, 2010, 04:34 PM

It does but it contains harmful stereriods, best to keep away and go for a acid peel
    Like lactic acid etc
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 23, 2010, 11:46 PM

In my experience it definitely did make my skin almost white. Not a good product to try, as it may cause all sorts of problems, like skin thinning, skin blackening, spots , stretchmarks... so please avoid.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 24, 2010, 03:19 AM

I didn't peel.Just got yellow yellow yelllow I was looking strange I think cause in 2 weeks I was like 3 shades lighter and then dark spots and hair all over my face.People were looking at me like?? NO!In all my life I think I was never bad looking like that.
    I sincerely regret even considering putting this crap on my skin and I don't recommend it to anyone.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 24, 2010, 03:29 AM

I don't use bio claire, even me learned they are bad news! Do people do any search in this place?
    KasiCoco Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2010, 07:32 AM
    One man's poison is another man's meat. Or the other way around. We are all adults here we know the risks of bio claire and we also know it works.

Apr 24, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    i can't believe that people still comme here to ask about that same bio crap.
    Coming from someone that uses MONO
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 24, 2010, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KasiCoco View Post
    coming from someone that uses MONO
    Hi!Mr or Mrs Kasicoco I don't know where you're coming from but next time you want to talk to me make sure that you really know what you are saying.
    I do not use mono and never said I did. Go read some of my posts and you will see.
    And even if I did I have to say that there are members on this board who are using it and know many things about skin lightening.
    At least we know what mono is and how it works but who really knows what is bio claire here.Do you?
    Even if I did use mono I can share my experience and my opinion on this product(bio cleire) cause it has been tried by me and other members of my family with the same result: horrible skin. Which wasn't what I was going for.
    Also you seem to be the only person who has a great experience with this which is good for you but it doesn't allow you to make false statements about me. I don't like you coming here and talking about me when you're not able to read between the lines.
    Thanks!:)

Apr 24, 2010, 09:00 AM

My bad. I apologize. I meant to quote someone else.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 24, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KasiCoco View Post
    My bad. I apologize. I meant to quote someone else.
    Which is me ops
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Apr 25, 2010, 12:13 AM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    Which is me ops

Apr 25, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    which is me ops
    Lol

Apr 26, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    it does but it contains harmful stereriods, best to keep away and go for a acid peel
    like lactic acid etc
    Thanks Fairr. Now when you sau an acid peel, do you mean a professional chemical acid peel, or just an over-the counter-one? And that's if there's such thing as an OTC lactic acid peel. Not sure.

Thanks is advance.

Apr 26, 2010, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    I didn't peel.Just got yellow yellow yelllow i was looking strange i think cause in 2 weeks i was like 3 shades lighter and then dark spots and hair all over my face.People were looking at me like ?????NO!In all my life i think i was never bad looking like that.
    I sincerely regret even considering putting this crap on my skin and i don't recommend it to anyone.
    Wow! Yeah, I'm not sure I'll even try this. You said you were yellow in two weeks? I want a good product for my arms and rear (buns). But I want just a natural shade, not anything unrealistic and fake looking.

I just received my Diana Stalder Papaya Soap and Whitening Cream, and is going to see how that works, but I wanted to use something in conjunction to that one to enhance and speed up the process. I want to wear my bikini by summer.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 27, 2010, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonComplexion View Post
    Thanks Fairr. Now when you sau an acid peel, do you mean a professional chemical acid peel, or just an over-the counter-one? And that's if there's such thing as an OTC lactic acid peel. Not sure.

Thanks is advance.
    I am not fairr, but in answer to your question, yes lactic acid peels are easily available on line. Try places like eBay, Amazon, makeup artist choice Garden of wisdom. As long as you start at a low concentration, Follow the instructions carefully, do a patch test first, keep the acid on for a short period, neutralise correctly and then protect the new skin with sunblock, it should be trouble free and give good results over time.
    Reginaa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 04:58 AM

It did not peel my skin bu it dose not change my skin tone because ima really dark african.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Bio claire. [ 8 Answers ]

I just wanted to know does bio claire really work and do you need to do all the mixing up in order for it to work?? As well as I was recently using peau claire it don't work at all and also skin light which makes me go extemly dark in the summer... Please help I have bought ebough creams my...

Bio claire [ 56 Answers ]

Emergency. African female. Has terrible skin. Needs help. Is bio claire the way to go or fair and white?

Bio claire [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire on a consecuitive basis for about 2 months now. The results are absolutoy phenominal. My skin is about 5 shades lighter. I am complimented all the time on my progression. By continuing to use the product day after day will I put myself at risk.

View more questions Search