Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retailer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 05:37 PM
    Retail theft
    I recently got arrested for retail theft but the item was only 20 dollars but this is also my second offence what do you think will happen oh it's a misdemeanor
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2006, 07:51 PM
    A fine, repay for the item if not usable. And probation.

( my guess) I have seen our local judge give a few days jail, to shock them a few times, but not normally
    DIETGENT Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Petty with a prior not good how long between arrest less than a year ? Three missdaminors of the same charge is a fellony were you on probation when this accurd ?if yes they could give you a year taking things that don't belong to you is a no no some judges hate petty theifes and like to make an example out of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail charity marketing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm interested to know if anyone has statistical facts on how retail marketing is affected by the affiliation of a charitable cause in that marketing. If a retailer gives some of their profit to a charity, do they sell more merchandise and it so, is it a lot more? Why?

Retail Web Site [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: What is the best low cost way to get the word out about my retail web site.Thanks in advance Fred

Retail Theft question [ 4 Answers ]

I am applying to nursing school. This is my second degree. It states on the application that I need to have a clear criminal record. I was arrested at age 18 for retail theft. It was a stupid teenage prank, but I know I was old enough to know better. This was in 1993. My record shows that I...

Retail theft record? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a nurse. My company was recently purchased by another co. I was informed that they will do a criminal background check. In 1991 I plead guily to retail theft. Will this still be on my record? Should I worry? This was 15 years ago. I live in Pennsylania and I was an adult when I did this...

View more questions Search