Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 23, 2010, 09:37 AM
    I miss home
    I moved from Magnolia to Goliad in 2008, but me and my family travel there from time to time, and since its 2010, now I feel the urge to go back home (Magnolia).
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 09:59 AM

- This is a question and answer site.

What is your question?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 11:48 AM

Why not just move home then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

What would cause my 99 Taurus to miss, and then run great, miss etc etc? [ 4 Answers ]

It will idle up to about 2000 rpm, runs fine, starts coming down, running good, drop to 700/800 rpm, starts spuddering, does not kill. And I am hearing a loud hiss, like there is a vacume leak, somewhere between the engine and the fire wall.

Do my ex miss me? [ 4 Answers ]

Well me and my ex have been togethur for short time but we have seem to have love each other sooo much :) . So, he live america and I live japan. I tell him I am going to see him during sumer. I ask him if he can wait until then and he say OK and he love me. So 2 or 3 week later a frind on mine no...

Did I miss out? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori (10/4/83)... I was just wondering whether I made a mistake with a guy. We had been friends and he seemed interested in me and I was interested with him, (his name Mike (7/7/82)) and we just never really worked out. Now he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend, but I have...

View more questions Search