Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THEA1M2A3 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 03:53 AM
    How can I have quickly naturally lasting white skin knowing that I'm light brown?
    I have light body skin but my face is dark so I want naturall methods to lighten my face and make it white in short time
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 23, 2010, 05:36 AM

If you wish to have a natural method then here are a few tips :

1) Rub Lemon or Lime Juice everyday at night before sleeping on your face and any areas you feel have tanned including neck. For first few days you may not be able to tolerate the strength. So wash in ten minutes of use. Over time leave it overnight.

2) Take some turmeric and make a paste of it and rub once a week on your face at NIGHT. Do not do this in the day . It will make you look uncannily yellow. It is an astringent of sorts and will smoothen your complexion and reduce tanning.

3) Mix a teaspoon of curd / yoghurt each in a cup. Apply to skin . Very moisturising but does not encourage breakouts.

4) Apply milk on your skin whenever possible. Contains lactic acid which is good for skin .

5) Apply sunscreen everyday. You should succeed in getting rid of your tanning very soon .

Apr 23, 2010, 10:01 AM

Thanks very much 4 answering me bt can I ask what is the best of sunscreens to use and is it obligatory to apply powder on my face after applying the sunscreen (thats what I've been told)
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 23, 2010, 10:07 AM

Sure, are you in the US or UK?
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 23, 2010, 10:15 AM

Hi!You want to be white? OR just to get lighter than you are?
    I don't get it.

Apr 23, 2010, 11:27 AM

fairr I'm neither in uk nor us

mistyjane I have a bit tanned face and hands from the sun bt rest of my skin is light so I want to whiten my face and hands and make them same as rest of my skin

Apr 24, 2010, 02:29 AM

Well Remember, to get your skin to even up is difficult if :

1) You have a family history of similar tanning . Sometimes you can be even complexioned as a kid but start darkening in certain areas like neck, forearms , genitalia after reaching puberty. This gets difficult to even out.

2) If you continuously have headed out into the sun over the years getting darker and darker and not realising before your tan is literally a FARMERS TAN. In entire honesty, a farmers tan is almost permanent. I have a father with the whitest of body skin and a black face. The skin contrast is absolutely astounding. His face, forearms and neck are the most affected. I try my best to make him use something but he never listens. He has understood now and uses sunblock and uses natural remedies, goes out in the less much lesser etc. But its not been working for him .So I guess there is nothing much I can do.

3) If it's a minor tan then I guess its repairable. Don't wait for it to get really bad like my dad did. Otherwise there will be no option but to use FAIR AND FRICKED UP with its ALL NATURAL ingredients! Lol

Apr 24, 2010, 03:55 AM

imgorgeous I thing that's what I have and I noticed that my father have the same thing and my mum too bt with my mum its much less and not that obvious it may be genetic after all bt last year I succeeded ingetting rid of this tan for about month and a half and I had not only light face bt it was so clear and fair and that was when I used milk bt I couldn't get similar results after that and my problem increases every summer and I don't like using chemicals I feel like its harm more than benefits... any way thanks very much imgorgeous for your advices ill try them hope it works can you advice me about some good sunscreen and ill be very thankful?

:)

Apr 24, 2010, 04:25 AM

Well currently I am using Amber Solaire spf 50

That's the only good one I use.. I don't like sunscrens or blocks much because they impart a whitish tinge and make me sweat..

But of late to make my new formualation work I am using it diligently
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2010, 09:51 PM
    I agree, lactic acids peels can help remove minor sun tan and always use sunblock.

May 3, 2010, 06:38 AM

I'm beginning to get some results I hope it continues yayyyyyyy:D

May 3, 2010, 07:52 AM

Congratulations Thea1m2a3- what is your natural regimen.. Are you using all the natural remedies I mentioned and more ?

Congrats on your progress. Now to save your skin and not get into hassles, continue using sunscreen always... and use these remedies once in a while.. . don't over do them...

Use these remedies like once every three days etc.

They will be successful in keeping your original colour as long as you don't go out without sunscreen to cause some more extensive damage.

May 8, 2010, 10:12 AM

I used the milk and exfoliator and sunscreen and I intend to use the other remedies you recommended to get a better results
    I got lighter face bt still nt reached the required results to even my skin totally
    Thanks 4 your advice its helping me well:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light brown hot water causing skin irritations [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, hoping someone can help. Brown water coming from all taps in house. We have an ACV water system. Problem has been going on for at least two years. Just had cylinder (not sure if this is correct terminology)and pump replaced but just seems to be worse. Both my daughter and I get a skin rash...

Slider time traveler show of the 90s that useda wormhole & a white picket fence [ 1 Answers ]

A group of young people jumping into a wormhole at a designated time, the main characters hs had a white picket fence around it

View more questions Search