Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda20091915 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 02:57 AM
    Chinese training
    I want to train my Chinese, where to study the language in Shenzhen, China?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 07:10 AM

Do you mean you want to learn chinese ? You don't have to go to the source to learn chinese, linda. Why in particular Shenzhen ?

What do you mean 'you want to train your chinese'. Your chinese what ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House training and Crate Training? [ 3 Answers ]

I just rescued a dog from the animal shelter. I'm new to this and have a few questions. He has been good with letting us know at times that he needs to go potty. He has gone a few times outside. But he has also peed and pooped in the house as well. He has only pooped when were gone. But he has peed...

How to go from outside training to potty pad training for our puppy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old shih zui puppy and she is very well trained in using the bathroom outdoors. In this cold weather I find that she shivers a lot while outside and I always make sure she has a coat/sweater on. How can I get her to at least during the colder months or during rainy days to use...

Chinese translation [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what these chinese characters mean? My friend wrote them on my shoulder... See attached photo. Thank you!

Somebody knows Chinese translate this for me! Thanks [ 4 Answers ]

Ni tiao zhe dan Wo qian zhe ma Ying lai ri chu Song zou wan xia Ta ping kan ke Cheng da dao Dou ba jian xian You chu fa You chu fa La la la ~~~~~

Chinese engraving [ 5 Answers ]

My son wants the words Grandma and Grandpa engraved in Chinese onto an identity bracelet from them. Could someone translate for me please? Would this need special equipment? Thank you John Chapman

View more questions Search