Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Live satellite of space or the world.
    Does anybody have a good site that has live satellite of the world/space/ocean that I can view?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2006, 04:28 PM
    There are plenty of sites that have satellite photos but you won't find one that has "live' photos. http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=

Downloading Google Earth may be of interest to you.
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Dec 4, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

CIMSS

This site is great and they update about every 15 to 30 minutes.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Topic Closed:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BIOS key for Toshiba Satellite 5205 Series [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone know what key or keys are required to enter BIOS on the Toshiba Satellite 5205-S703 laptop? ESC F1 or F2 only get this response. "Restore default BIOS (Y/N)" Thanks... Bob A.

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

World Population: [ 12 Answers ]

"The eugenics problem is one of hopeful realization of the urgency of the global population problem. What is needed is not just a reduction in rate growth but an actual reduction in numbers because many scientists believe that the point was passed long ago at which the total population can be...

Lost in the world [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, 1st off I was going out with this guy for 2 years and we were best friends for 2 years before that. Well we broke it off about a mouth ago, at 1st I was very upset.. Now I am doing my best to move on. And make myself happy. And I am happy right now. I just miss him every once and while. I keep...

View more questions Search