Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramirez1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 03:29 PM
    What kind of dark mahogany brown hair color is better when it comes to color boxes?
    I want to dye my hair a redish bronwinsh color and I had already bought a color box from revlon and it was color 32 dark mahagony brown and my naturall hair color is dark brown but when I dyed it it came out darker.. With not much red.. So is there anynother color brand that has more red in it.. I was looking at the loreal hair color for mahogany brown and it seems tj be more of a reddish color... Would that work better? And I have partial highlights in my hair now so will it look good if I dye it that color... I just had the highlights done 2 1/2 weeks ago is it safe to dye it? Thanks
    Ingelbelle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 03:06 PM
    Get any product that is at least one or two shades darker than you wanted. It should be a brown with red streaks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How can I color my black hair into dark brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is dark black and I hardly can change it to another color and I never get the color I wish or even the true color of the coloring past I use,, I want to make it semi dark brown can I and how? Thanks

Growing out Dark Mahogany Hair Color [ 1 Answers ]

HI :) I`ve just gotten my previously colored hair which was loreal majirel #6 with a fairly dark mahogany. Its nice but maybe a little too dramatic and artificial for me. I don`t want to get anything fixed because I`ve done that so much in the past LOL:( I like the darker shade because it`s...

How do I color my hair from dark brown to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

I did my hair from light brown to dark brown. Now I can't go back to light> I already tried. I tried adding lemon to my hair. Even a bit of peroxide but it still doesn't work. Does anyone else have a suggestion without bleaching my hair what I can do?

View more questions Search