Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 02:58 PM
    Red Headed Baby
    After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the Obstetrician.

'Doctor,' the man said, 'I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine! '

'Nonsense,' the doctor said. 'Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool.'

'It isn't possible,' the man insisted. 'This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hair for generations.'

'Well,' said the doctor, 'let me ask you this. How often do you have sex?? '

The man seemed a bit ashamed. 'I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months.. '

'Well, there you have it!' The doctor said confidently. 'It's rust.'
    :D
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 03:06 PM

Lol, good one. I was wondering why my girls had reddish hair when they were born.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 04:05 PM

I love it!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 05:41 PM

Rust huh? What color hair has the milkman? :) :)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 08:56 PM
    :d

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where are we headed? [ 8 Answers ]

With the current conditions of companies such as Lehman Brothers and AIG, what will happen to our ecomony?

Who is Bob Barr and why were some Libertarians, such as the red-headed chick, so mad? [ 4 Answers ]

I watched the balloting for the Libertarian presidential contest; the re-headed chick was really upset. Who is Barr and what impact do you anticipate? Bob Barr 2008 — Liberty for America

Don't know where we are headed.should I ask? [ 31 Answers ]

I have no idea where the girl I'm dating wants to go with this. We've been seeing each other for over a month, and recently started sleeping over each other's places about once a week. Her interest level is higher than mine, always initiating our dates and all the physical stuff that comes with it....

View more questions Search