Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rutauger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Trane Termostat Operating instructions
    The Themostats at our new store does not operate correctly and the instrucitons are lost. I need to know how to override the permanent settings and reset them to the proper temperatures. The model number inside the thermostat is BAYSENS0190.
    luziod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 01:10 PM
    How do I set my trane thermostat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Termostat hook up [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently purchase a house . I went to put a new digilal termostat.finding out to my surprise that we have some sort of air cond system. Upon furter inspection the system is a water cooled of some sort with a condenser inside of heating duct above fan blower.the wires at the thermosat are...

Can someone explain these instructions? [ 3 Answers ]

Express the numbers listed to three significant figures, writing the numbers in the first column in normal notation and the numbers in the second column in powers of 10(scientific notation) Express in Three significant figures 0.524 15.08 1444 0.0254 83,909

Tax Treaty instructions [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian national and am trying to apply for the personal + standard deduction as outlined in the US-India tax treaty. As I was going through the instruction booklet for tax treaties (Pub 901), it states the following: "The exemption does not apply to payments borne by a permanent...

Bought new briggs 12 hp with no instructions (need Help) [ 1 Answers ]

Had a 34 ton log splitter with 9 hp engine. Engine wore out. Went to place I bought the log splitter 5 years ago (Tractor Supply) and they recommended a B&S 12 hp replacement. They had one left, the floor model. No manual, no key, nothing but the beautiful new engine no gas tank (which I...

View more questions Search