Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Is there anyway to lighten your lips?
    My lips have darlened some fue to several years of smoking cigarettes. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to lighten them back?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 12:04 PM
    Hi, CinnamonComplexion!

Until someone comes along to address your question personally, you might want to click on the links to similar questions to yours that you'll either find on one of the sides of this page or at the bottom to see what some of the responses have been.

Thanks!
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, CinnamonComplexion!

Until someone comes along to address your question personally, you might want to click on the links to similar questions to yours that you'll either find on one of the sides of this page or at the bottom to see what some of the responses have been.

Thanks!
    Thank you, dear!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Proven Way To Lighten Your Lips [ 59 Answers ]

My bottom lip is pink with a dark brown outline. My top lip is dark brown (purple, some say). The dark brown is what I'll say is at least 2 or 3 shades darker than my facial skin. (it's about the same color as my dark knees and elbows which I am also working to lighten). Originally, I...

How to lighten lips that have become very dark? [ 9 Answers ]

My lips have become very dark. I don't smoke or wear lip stick. My lips are always chapped even with lip balm and I get windburn on them sometimes. I have tried remedies but they didn't work. I also tried a lightening cream called fresh up and a lip gloss called cherry pink, but they haven't...

How to lighten dark lips? [ 59 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone have any effective formulas or products that can lighten dark lips? I thought lips were suppose to lighten faster than your normal skin because it is thinner? Isn't there some kind of bleach or something you can use to lighten your lips..? I'm using godiva lip gloss, so far there...

View more questions Search