Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suljad87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Old phoenix robot anime movie
    Please help... it was the old movie, maybe end of 80' and beginning of 90' about a couple of girls floating into the space when some green thing came in and made one of them pregnant(I think she was the captain of the ship), and the last scene was all of them (I think) landind on some distant planet...
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 03:58 AM

Try,.

Gall Force: Eternal Story

-View promo-

---------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime film about a robot girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the title of an anime film I watched like a year ago, it looked pretty new, so its most probably post-2000, about a girl who is a robot but she doesn't know, and a human boy that falls in love with her, while in the city there's some kind of war going on, and the girl is like a...

Trying to identify an 80's/90's anime/robot type movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to track down the name of a movie I used to hire on video as a kid. Fairly sure it was made late 80's/early 90's but my memories of it are extremely vague so bear with me. The main parts of the movie I remember are possibly the beginning, where I think there is a kid and possibly...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

What is the name of this human robot movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really little on TV in the 90's, but I don't know the name of it, here is what remember: - It is about a girl that is protecting the las human fetus in a jar. - A man protects her from this humanoid robot terminator guy. - But the man gets his arm ripped off and wires...

View more questions Search