Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Is this right? It doesn't sound right.
    The sentence is:

I talk sexual to my boyfriend.

It just doesn't seem right. Is it right?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 07:46 AM
    Nope, doesn't sound right at all. How about... I have sexual conversations with my boyfriend.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 07:55 AM

Well the person wants to say:

I speak sexually with my boyfriend.. like she is perverted with her boyfriend.

I know it's wrong but I can't seem to find a way to reword it...
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 08:06 AM

You are right, sexual is an adjective when it should be an adverb describing the way she talks.

It helps if you throw an indirect object in the sentence: "I talk to my boyfriend with sexual overtones".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

When I hooked up my surround sound the picture is black and white with sound [ 5 Answers ]

I hooked up all of the cables for my surround sound to my TV. When we turn a movie on we get a black and white screen of the movie which is very clear and the sound. We just don't have any color.

Creative zen microphoto 8gb sound is weird, different noises get in, distorted sound! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a creative zen microphoto 8gb mp3 player that I got used. Everything seems to be working fine except when I start playing music, the sound seems distorted and I hear different noises (not from the song I'm playing). The sound of the song seems distorted, like the singer is singing really...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search