Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocolatepudding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Neoprosone-gel
    Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 02:58 PM

Don't know. Why?
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 22, 2010, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepudding View Post
    Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?
    No it works by itself.
    But it's a steroid and it can really damage your skin and health on the long run. And also results will appear soon but will fade as soon as you will stop using it.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

Dangers of Neoprosone Gel Forte [ 7 Answers ]

Neoprosone Gel Forte contains two forms of steroids: 1. Betamethasone 2. Neomycin Sulphate Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate should be for medical use only prescribed by doctors and should be avoid to use as skin lighteners. Betamethasone: It is a strong and potent steroid Common...

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

I started to use neoprosone gel from last year feb but I stopped [ 9 Answers ]

I started to use neoprosone gel from last year Feb but I stopped for a year because it was hard to get because I live in Jamaica in st Mary don't get me wrong its grate an give wonderful results, but now one year later I started to use it again will it damage my skin or burn it? An what the right...

View more questions Search