Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    humayape Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 09:04 AM
    Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice
    Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 09:40 AM

1. Double check to be sure that the "lever" is in the on position. It's easy to bump to the off position, so check that out.

2. Shut off the water to the freezer then disconnect the hose from the back of the freezer... then, while holding the open end of the hose into a bucket, turn the valve back on to be sure that water comes out of it strongly.

Check those two things and let us know how it went.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool ice maker stopped making ice [ 2 Answers ]

This happens every few years it seems. The side by side freezer stops making ice. I checked all the water feedlines and they do not appear to be blocked. The unit cycles all the time but it never fills with water... any other items I should be checking? Is there a filter that could get clogged?...

My ice maker suddenly stopped making ice on Whirlpool gold side by side [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed the ice bin wasn't staying full as usual, the next morning it is almost empty, everything else seems to be working fine. It is a side by side whirlpool gold refrigerator with in the door ice. The word conquest is on the front of the door. The model # is GS6SHEXNL01. I pulled the frig out,...

Ice maker kenmore not making full size cubes only thin and hollow I have replace hose [ 2 Answers ]

And I am still getting thin hollow ice cubes any suggestions?

Ice Maker on Kenmore Elite Coldspot not Making Ice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Coldspot Side by Side Fridge/Freezer, and the Ice Maker has stopped making ice. I can't locate my manual to look in the troubleshooting guide... any tips or advice for how to fix this problem myself?

Ice Maker slow making ice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Elite refer and the ice maker has almost quit making ice.The ice maker is part # 4317943 the freezer is about 0.0F any help will be appreciated. Randy

View more questions Search