Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CanadaCountryGal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 06:53 PM
    How to start a good weightloss plan
    All right, Where do I start.

I Want to get healthy, My parents are both ill, I am a young girl.. and I want to take better care of myself, so I can live a long and healthy life.

So the first thing (I am doing well at also) Is smoking. I am kicking the butts. Has been Hard, But am doing really good.

I have never done any kind of "workout" routine.

Any suggestions on how to start one. I am 23, 5'7" and weigh 212.

The places that I notice the weight the most are my butt, stomach, legs and Back. (K the back bothers me the most!! ) Its not horrible, but getting there.

Any advise would be awesome.. Remember, I have never done this type of thing before, so How do I elevate myself?
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2010, 09:46 AM

First thing is first. Understand that you cannot spot-reduce, so pay no attention where most the fat is carried because it will slim out evenly.

Secondly, you have watch what and how much you eat. Any weight loss program is only successful by 20% exercise, and the other 80% diet.

If you're not used to any exercise, then you need to start easy as anything will effect your body to response because it isn't used to anything much. Start walking, and brisk walking. You have to work your body up to a pant.

Disclaimer: Your body will only respond to change. So if you're doing anything that you're already used to, nothing will change, may maintain (if that), but not change.

Good luck! Need anything further, let me know.
    naturallyme Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2010, 05:24 PM

Canada losing weight is never easy and you really have to put your mind to it. If you are determined you will lose the weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is seriously unhappy with her weightloss diet plan... [ 20 Answers ]

I am struggling to keep my Rottweiler's hunger and weight under control. Her vet recommended feeding her 2 cups of Hill's Science Diet Lite Large breed dog food and 2 cans of green beans a day along with a nice walk. Well, this is turning into a disaster!! She's acting like a staved dog. She's...

Give me some good suggestions on my moving plan [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I plan to move soon. I live alone in 1 bedroom APT now and have some furniture-sofa, table(x3), bed-and quite a lot of other stuffs. It will be 700miles trip (It takes about 11hours). I can think 2 options right now. Option #1> U-HAUL : what size of U-haul truck will be good for...

Need a good plan [ 1 Answers ]

As of the new year I've committed to lose weight for my health and to look good. I started on January 5th and I've been running on the treadmill everyday for about 30-40 minutes and I cut out junk food from my diet and I only drink 2 litres of water a day. Yesterday I decided to weigh myself to...

What is a good feeding plan for my dog? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering how many times a day I should feed my dog and how much. He is a seven year old -zu poodle cross. He is some-what one the heavy side, but not a lot. Any answers would be appreciated!

Good Weightloss Pills [ 8 Answers ]

I just started back up at the gym this week. I want something to help accelerate my weightloss. Does anyone know of some weightloss pills which might benefit me? I know I know diet and exercise are the way to go and I am doing that as well. I just want something to speed up the process and curve my...

View more questions Search