Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whoknows53 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 02:05 PM
    How to service your own kinetico water system?
    Do it yourself water system maintenance
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Apr 20, 2010, 09:57 PM

Is there a problem with the unit you have? What's it doing ,or not doing?
    whoknows53 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 09:29 AM

It is not softning the water and the sulpher guard is not getting rid of the smell
    CHayn Posts: 177, Reputation: 10

Apr 22, 2010, 04:06 AM

Your best bet is to call your local Kinetico service company. I know softener repairmen that won't touch Kinetico because the system is so complicated.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 22, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows53 View Post
    do it yourself water system maintenance
    You want to service this? (see image). I think I'd follow Chayns advice and call in a Kinetico Tech. Good luck, Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Service Design and Service Delivery System in the McDonald Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

1) The Service Design elements in the McDonald Restaurant 2) Discuss and comment on the Approach of the service designs

Kinetico water softner doesn't cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Water softner will cycle manualy but not on it's own

Add city water to well system for sprinkler system. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, My sprinkler system runs off an irrigation well system with a bladder tank. The well has a 1HP Jet pump that will only pump 8 gpm @ 40-60 psi. As the system runs after 3-4 minutes the pressure will drop to 20 or so psi and the sprinkler heads start to drop. So I'm not getting enough water...

Yellow water from cold & hot water lines on city service [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a house that is ~30 years old. It has copper pipes. When I first noticed yellow water I flushed my hot water tank, but the water problems persists and it occurs even when I'm running cold water. There is some sediment in the water that looks like the iron content in well water,...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search