Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alteri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 10:50 AM
    What's the name of this Fantasy Playset?
    I believe it came out in the late 70s - early 80s. All I can recall for certain was that this set had a vinyl play mat about 2 feet by 4 feet (I think one corner of it had a hedge maze, and plenty of red and black plastic demons that I suppose were the enemy force (And maybe a green dragon for the center of the maze?).

Seems very similar to many of the Marx Playsets, but I could find it among those sets.
    apeman69 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 12:10 PM
    It sounds like the forest of doom playset from dfc. Its part of the dragon riders of the styx line

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An old playset or whatever [ 6 Answers ]

I used to play with something that previously belonged to my older sister so I guess it was probably made in the 80s. It was these log shaped homes which were made of cloth and had plastic ends with windows and it had some animals. I remember there were squirrels and I think birds. Well I do...

80's-90's playset [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of the playset which had little figures that onl bent at the waist. The good guys came in yellow and white, and the bad guys in purple. They also had a symbol on the chest. The good guys base lookes like a mountain complex. Each side had a machine that launched red...

Military playset that comes with a vhs tape [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I saw this big military playset that came with soldiers a helicopter guns and a vhs tape, theb figures were posable and I think they were three inches, maybe two inches, I know they weren't gi joes, please please please tell me what it was called or maybe the company that makes them

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

View more questions Search