Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatdes15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Ok I really need help does bio claire works or not...
    Skin care
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 20, 2010, 09:06 AM

... this topic is all over this board. Yes it does... but with a huge tag.Or you don't want to hear about that part too?
    KasiCoco Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Apr 20, 2010, 02:40 PM
    It works!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 21, 2010, 12:21 AM

phatdes15,

As Violaename has stated there have been many discussions about Bio Claire and you really should read through them.

Bio Claire can be very damaging to the skin and I personally would not recommend it.
    phatdes15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 05:32 AM

OK thank you all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

What's the right way to use Bio Claire? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a very pale skinned white female with numerous, very dark spots, acne scars and discoloration all over my back, uppper arms and some on my face. I would like to try using Bio Claire body cream for my sun spots but would like to know what is the most effective way to use it before...

So If I get Bio Claire. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm planning on getting the lotion since the cream has its more downfalls. Is there anything else i should get and for incase of something else? And Would the lotion work on the body as well? One problem that worry's me is that I become to light so it looks very noticeable so I guess I should...

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

View more questions Search