Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busted69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 01:50 AM
    What can HSBC in the Middle East do to collect credit card debt from expats not there
    I worked in Dubai and then Qatar for about two years until losing my job last year. I have continued to pay my HSBC cards but am no longer able to do so. What can HSBC do to me since I am no longer in the Middle East?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2010, 02:04 AM
    They can take legal action to recover the debt.
    HSBC is a GLOBAL bank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can hsbc garnish tax refunds for credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

I just did my taxes with H&R block and I had to sign the agreement to do the rac check. Hsbc has a judgement against me for a credit card. Can they garnish my tax refund or is that only done for like back taxes or child support

How to answer a summons to collect a credit card debt. [ 4 Answers ]

I received a summons to collect a large credit card debt I cannot pay due to financial hardship. How do I answer when I do owe the money but just have no ability to pay it?

I'm On SSI disability And Being Sued By HSBC Credit Card Company [ 9 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me on here since I feel like I'm at the end of my ropes. I'm a 53 year woman and I'm on SSI disability since the age of 18 for mental and physical disabilitiesI managed to get my credit cleared up last year and obtain a couple of credit cards one being a HSBC MasterCard....

View more questions Search