Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceitup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 12:50 AM
    Does ghana have a declaration fee to leave ghana
    I just wish to know if there is such a thing as a 4000aud fee for people to leave ghana
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Classic SCAM.
    Run away!!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 10:20 AM

No.. It's SCAM.
    edschaf43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aceitup View Post
    i just wish to know if there is such a thing as a 4000aud fee for people to leave ghana
    There is no such thing. Cost of Passport is about $130.00 plus US Visa. If they ask you more, its most likely a scam and there are many of them if not all of them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 05:45 AM

Ghana is the most well known location for dating scams, and no there is not
    gil123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2011, 08:42 PM
    I do not know about Ghana but in Philippines a while back ago I petition a women to come to USA and she did pay a small exit fee but think is pretty much similar but do some research first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana Citizen Declaration Fee to Visit USA [ 5 Answers ]

Would some one know the proper amount of the Declaration Fee Note for a Ghanaian Citizen to leave Accra and visit the USA, Ga. For a period of approximatley 60 days. The Passport and Visa has been issued and the flight ticket has been purchased. But I was told that the Declaration Fee to exit...

Statuary declaration fee for ghana [ 3 Answers ]

Is there an actuall fee, how much, or is this a scam?

Ghana Declaration Fee [ 13 Answers ]

OK... this appears bogus. From what I've searched, this is like a BTA or PTA type fee which was discontinued. Maybe I'm wrong but is this valid. No way that I'm sending money... this person is on their own. Sent to me probably to see if I would react. The statutory declaraton fee imposed...

Does Ghana charge a declaration fee for citizens to travel abroad? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé, who lives in Accra, Ghana, has been told she must provide a $6000 declaration fee to the embassy before they will let her travel to the US on a tourist visa. The money will be given to her along with her passport, visa, and plane ticket, which I have already purchased for her. She was...

View more questions Search