Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdphillips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 11:48 PM
    Older movie cruise ship sinks with all aboard found alive after many years
    This is an older movie that depicts all aboard go down with the ship and are found by some scientists. The people have been living in this sunken ship for several generations. When told that they can be rescued most of the older people decide to stay behind. This was a kind of sci-fi flick.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 05:29 AM

Goliath Awaits
    Mrcentraman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 11:38 AM
    That sounds like posidien adventure the original :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cruise Ship Oriana Passenger List 1964 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am not sure if this question can be answered or even if I am posting it in the correct category, but here goes... My parents and I emigrated from Sydney, Australia in June 1964 on the (original) cruise ship Oriana bound for the United States. My mother...

The name of a movie where the husband is buried alive [ 1 Answers ]

This lady kills her husband and buries him and he's not exactly dead so he gets out of his coffin and barely survies without suffocating and goes back to the house to kill his wife. He remodels the house so that she crawls into her own grave in the end. It use to play on TV all the time when...

Mom possum dead found babies alive? [ 3 Answers ]

My dog killed a Posum that thing was in our back yard the day before and I got the dog back inside so he would leave it alone. That night I went outside and kept hearing like four or five hissing noises I thought it may have been babiy possums but when I got a flashlight I could not see anything....

A movie where a model gets buried alive [ 2 Answers ]

A movie where a model gets buried alive

Cruise Ship Job [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to obtain a Cruise Ship job I was asked to obtain the seamans or seafarers Discharge Book. Could you define what this book is and how do I go about trying to obtain one so that I can get this job.

View more questions Search