Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochocho Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Going Crazy for Defaulted Schoo loan
    Hi,
    I'm a student who has a defaulted state college loan(perkins loan) from my last college I attended and the effect of these is that:
    ** My last college/university won't release my college transcripts to continue my college eduction to a new college

**The federal student aid has refused to award me any more financial aid until I've paid off the school loan from my former school (ie I have a C-flag on my account)

**The issue is now in the hands of a collection agency here in the USA which I currently make monthly payments, but they've refused to help me to the remove the C-flag on my fed student aid account until the whole money loan amount gets paid off ( which is about $8g.) in order to continue my schooling.

** To get a personal loan to solve this problem, I just need a co-signer now which is hard for met find right now.

I'd be most glad to advice on how to get about this problem because I'm going crazy to finish college soon before I get old.
    chochocho Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Hi all,
    This problem is been taken care of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this crazy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. In the beginning when we got in a fight and I told him we should break up he would say things like, he didn't care if I want to leave then leave, no girl is that important that he's going to beg her to stay... not even his mother. Now whenever we...

Defaulted school Loan [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get over the problem of a defaulted student state (not federal) student loan which affects u from ever getting a federal loan and prevents you from continuing your education in the US until the loan's been paid off even though you haven't gotten your college degree yet.

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search