Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetie79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Is there any HQ in the bioclaire body oil
    I waxed my legs a lot and now my hair root is turning dark can I used the bioclaire oil to even it out
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 20, 2010, 03:47 AM

No.
    lightgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2010, 08:45 PM
    There is no HQ but a potent and dangerous steroid called clobetasol propionate.It works but with many side effects like getting hair in some body area etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Okay so I got my Bioclaire. [ 10 Answers ]

Anyone have any suggestions on how to put it on? I got the oil and the body cream in a tube. Just to check it out. This is how I'm doing it. 1. I take a cottonball and pour the oil onto it and put it on desired places. 2. after it has absorbed, I put the cream on the same places I do this...

BioClaire results. [ 4 Answers ]

Funny how everyone who was using bio claire didn't post results... I'm going to buy it soon.

Questions with bioclaire [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I have made up my mind... im going to order bio claire... I heard that you start seeing results in like two weeks. I'm trusting you guys on this lol. But I was wondering. What site I could order it from that ships from america? Or maybe ships in as little as 3 days? Also what should I get?...

Bioclaire body lightening oil and lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how and where I can buy bioclaire oil and lotion on internet and how much does it cost? Is it true that it works better if you mix the lotion and oil together? Thanks

View more questions Search