Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edders84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 06:16 PM
    If the probablity of a team winning any games 2/3, find the probablity that the team
    If the probablity of a team winning any games is 2 out of 3,
    What is the probablity that the team would win exactly four games in a five game series
    takeonme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 03:38 PM

(2/3)^4 * (1/3)^1 * 5C4, which gives an answer of 80/243

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probablity again. [ 1 Answers ]

Here is another question I find difficult to comprehend for me... If Pr(A)=0.7, Pr (A Intersection B)=0.32 and the Pr(A` Intersection B`)=0.10, then the Pr (B)= I know the formula Pr(A Union B)=Pr(A)+Pr(B)-Pr(A Intersection B) but don't know what the dashes mean and how to work out Pr(B)

Probablity Again [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there this question really stumped me... A die is rolled three time. The probablity of getting at least one odd number is what? A tree diagram would be too long to do and the lattice might be useful, other than that I have no clue on how to do it. Thanks

Math Probablity [ 7 Answers ]

Two cards are drawn from a standard deck of 52 cards. Find the probablity of both cards either red or a king.

Probablity [ 1 Answers ]

A card is selected at random from a standard deck of cards.Determine each probablity. P(5), P(red 10) , P(odd Number) , P(queen of hearts or jack of diamonds). :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search