Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjaan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 04:40 PM
    A married pakistani man with 1st pakistani wife want to get married to an Indian girl
    A married pakistani man is not compatible with his arranged marriage done by his father.he is in love with an Indian girl n wants to get married to her bt the Indian girl is reluctant because this man has 2 kids from first wife.What should the indian girl do? Suggest
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 06:20 PM

Walk away and find a man who hasn't all ready committed into a relationship and now has children involved?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 05:51 AM

She should not believe anything that a lying cheating man says. If he is willing to get involved with her while he is still married to his wife, then he will probably cheat on her, too.

She needs a man who behaves like a man not like a spoilt child who wants a new toy.
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 28, 2010, 12:14 AM

This Indian girl should find her very own man who can devote his love to her alone.

If this Indian girl were to stick with this married man - what makes her think that he would be faithful to her? He is not faithful to his wife.
    nadia.baseer.durrani Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Jul 28, 2010, 11:53 PM

Father's choice or his, HE is now married. End of story.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 12:00 AM

nadia.baseer.durrani disagrees : then he can always divorce this girl as well and find heimself a new one..!
    Nadia, I've mentioned this before so please listen this time.

Disagrees are for factually incorrect information only, not for opinion.

If someone says "The sky is purple with stripes" then you can disagree, because that is not factual.

The rules are very clear on this. If you continue to disobey the rules I will report this to the mods.

No more disagrees for opinions. :(
    Dogs Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Nadia, I've mentioned this before so please listen this time.

Disagrees are for factually incorrect information only, not for opinion.

If someone says "The sky is purple with stripes" then you can disagree, because that is not factual.

The rules are very clear on this. If you continue to disobey the rules I will report this to the mods.

No more disagrees for opinions. :(

Especially since the disagree comment stated exactly the same as the person she was disagreeing with. Jeesh.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 29, 2010, 03:36 PM

Altenweg & AB, please don't be offended because my post is not meant to do that. Nadia is Indian as this girl is. When Nadia disagreed with Pak lawyer she was saying that the girl should not marry the Pakistani man because he may divorce her too. I am very surprised Pak Lawyer is advocating divorce for a Pakistani man in an arranged marriage. Nadia felt the advice would be detrimental to this girl's life. Indian & Pakistani marriages are viewed quite differently over there than here in the West. To go against your father's choice after a traditional marriage has been arranged and consummated creates a huge huge problem for both men and women. Many women who choose to divorce their husbands from an arranged marriage are ostracized, and have a difficult time building their own lives. In most cases, they are not considered marriagable material any more. Not only is there a class/caste system that is still very much alive and well in both countries, there is also a HUGE cultural divide between the Pakistani & Indian people. Depending on who you speak with, neither holds the other culture in very high esteem. The Indian girl very well may be disowned by her family for marrying a divorced Pakistani man. Her parents may already have promised her in marriage to an Indian man. As the West carries more influence over these countries, the social climate is slowly changing to our way of thinking. But, many many people hold onto the old traditions.

Cjaan, you need to take everyone's advice here. Do not get any further involved with this man. He has stayed married to his wife long enough to produce children. When did he become unhappy in his marriage? When he met you? Please do not listen to his stories. If he really was that unhappy with his wife, he would have ended the marriage a long time ago. You should not be the reason he wants to divorce her. As Nadia points out, if he divorces her and marries you, what will keep him from divorcing you when he meets another woman he falls in love with? This is not a way to build a solid relationship.
    Dogs Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 04:14 PM

It was the disagree that was the problem, not the advice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 07:19 PM

Tell the Indian girl to look elsewhere for a husband, and not fall for a guy who has a wife, and kids already.
    nadia.baseer.durrani Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Jul 30, 2010, 03:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak_Lawyer View Post
    If he is not satisfied from the marriage then he should divorce her. Then he can marry with you.
    Pak I do not think it is that simple here. This can create a lot of problems for the guy as well because he would be going against his father's wishes. This very fact has the potential to break a relation in our part of the world. Also, if in case he leaves his wife and this indian girl marries him, I doubt her family would support her decision, which is very important. So she may end up having no support at all from anyone if things get bad between her and the guy who I highly doubt should be trusted.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 05:47 AM

Since this was a fairly general question with no feed back from the op since it was posted in April, perhaps we should just let the thread hibernate until the op does return.

Perhaps, he/she will return. Perhaps not. It may be resolved for the participants by now.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 30, 2010, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Since this was a fairly general question with no feed back from the op since it was posted in April, perhaps we should just let the thread hibernate until the op does return.

Perhaps, he/she will return. Perhaps not. It may be resolved for the participants by now.
    LOL! Of course, you are right, as usual. That slipped by me completely. Guess I was more tired yesterday evening than I thought!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married with a man who has a 4yrs old girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,im20yrs of age I just got married with my partner of 2yrs ,he's 21yrs.we've bbeen trying to have a child for 2yrs after 've used the contraceptive injection for 2yrs but nothing has happened,in 2007 I stayed the whole yr without going to my periods I went to see a doctor he told me to buy some...

Wife had baby by married man after one night stand [ 5 Answers ]

I found out that my wife had a one night stand on me after she was already four months pregnant. We were going to have an abortion but after the guy said that if the baby was his that either way he wanted nothing to do with the baby we decided to keep it. I also didn't know if the baby was mine and...

BEing with a married man and he his separted from his wife [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, everybody I just feeling a little depress about a situation I'm in. I meet this married man about 4yrs ago and we started kicking or what ever, he told me he was married and had a child, but him and his wife wasn't getting alone to good. So he stayed there at the him and his wife got for a...

View more questions Search