Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatdes15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 04:02 PM
    Hey I need to no how long does it takes to see results with bio claire soap
    Skin care
    lightgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2010, 08:41 PM
    The same day! But it gave me strechmarks on my legs the same day too.And I am a skinny girl.So I stopped using it the same day too lol.Too much steroids for me anyway...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

How long for results with bio claire? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know from someone who has used bio claire, how long before u had any results?

Bio Claire soap [ 19 Answers ]

How don't know ho deleted my other thread! If you use the Bio Claire soap, did you see good results?

Bio claire soap [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I started using bio claire soap about 3 weeks ago. I just wondering how long do the results take to show? Ohh and am just using the soap!

Bio claire soap [ 3 Answers ]

Bought this yesterday from eBay, from someone in the uk as the only other place I could find it from was usa, got the soap without the hyq for £1.99 and lotion for £6.99, did not see the oil on there. Would I need the oil? How do I use the soap and lotion? Any uk users, where do you buy these...

View more questions Search