Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bren123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Junipers have gone brown over winter in southern ontario are they dead?
    My junipers have turned completely white over the winter in southern ontario[no snow] they are about 5 yrs. Old. Any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 03:04 PM

Hi bren.. . mine haven't and I live in southeastern Ontario. Junipers are extremely hardy; you don't have to buy them, they just grow anywhere. That's why they are growing along the 40l, just about anywhere. You know, they are the easiest plant to move around your landscape, very shallow root bed so move easily.

I would think you have conditions that are far inferior to the environment. Have you been using any unusual treatments around them ?

Can't you post a pic so I know what you are referring to ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Pruning Skyrocket Junipers - How? [ 1 Answers ]

I planted 2 Skyrocket Junipers up against the front of my home 2 years ago, in a rather confined area, and I have not pruned them yet. I desperately need to prune them now so that they will stay more narrow and not spread out in width like they are doing. Does anyone have a suggestion as to...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Crawling Junipers/ Turning BROWN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in northwestern PA. and have problems with my Creeping Junipers turning brown in my landscaping in front of my house. I have trimmed the brown back, fertilized and everything. This has been going on now for 2 years and I have evn had to replace a couple that died totally this year. What...

Southern Survivor [ 2 Answers ]

Because of the popularity of the Survivor shows, Several southern TV stations are joining together and are planning to do their Own, entitled: "SURVIVOR-- SOUTHERN STYLE" The contestants will start in Alabama , travel over To Georgia and on to South Carolina . From there they will head...

View more questions Search