Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortie2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Scared of the endless possibilities
    OK I'm a 3o yr old female who is not pregnant but my stomach is so swelled up that I look like I'm 8months along have no insurance I've had precancer cells removed 3 years ago while had insurance I also have a chronic stomach disease called crohns had 4 ft removed of my small bowels now I'm always in pain and this is a different pain its not my crohns my lower abdomin is rock hard and very painfull
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 12:07 PM

When was the last time you had a bowel movement ? Constipation is not something you want.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Endless Debt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgement against me from a vendor that I did not pay. The original amount was $3813. My wages have been garnished and they got to my checking account. My question is ; Are there legal limits as to how much the attorneys can charge in fees? Every time they re-issue the writ, they have...

Pregnancy and it possibilities [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend is a virgin and we had unprotected foreplay. I did not spill any sperm. I did before and about an hour after I wiped the little semen that was left on my penis head and then had unprotected foreplay. Is there any possible way that she can get pregnant although being a virgin?

ENDless confusion and THE BOY what does this mean? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so if you had read one or 2 of my other q's u would know about a year older boy named jake. Ooo goodness there is always that boy you wake up for and go to school in the morning for. Lol haha but anyway last year he was in my spanish 1 class last year and he didn't know my real name at least I...

Literature: The Endless Steppe [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the summary or plot is of this novel?:confused:

View more questions Search