Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gunnerskid58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 11:09 AM
    I need to talk to someone about my relationship
    My girl and I broke up about a month ago and I thought I was over her but last night I cryed like a baby and today I still feel down in the dumps. I give up on us but still I can't get her out of my mind. How much longer will I go through this valley of doom and gloom?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 11:32 AM

Each person and break up is different so there really isn't a set time line or schedule for healing.

You can make things easier for yourself by keeping yourself busy both physically and mentally. Getting yourself involved in new things with new people can help break old habits that bring memories of her up.

You can see if the stickies at the top of the Relationship Board about breaking up have any information and advice that might help you. If you haven't already, going No Contact can give you space and time to find yourself again.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 12:26 PM

How old are you both?

How long were you together?

Why did you break up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't talk to my mother, who can I talk to? - helpline [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have an anger problem, I've researched them and their qualities, I need to talk to someone about it, I can't ask my mum she will just say I'm being silly or its just my imagination, I get so angry over minor things, this lasts too long right now, this has lasted about an hour. My mum is...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

I need to talk to someone about my relationship... [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together for about a year and then he slept with my best friend. He was/is my first love. He ended up cheating on her with me by my call... the thing is; I can't get over what he did. If anyone could help me out with this; or at least talk to me about it and give me their...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

I need relationship talk with people [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know when to ask this girl out we've only known each other for a couple of days and we really got a lot of chemistry

View more questions Search