Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 08:37 AM
    EU... another basic human rights discovered
    That's right ! Vacations are basic human rights to be subsidized by taxpayers .
    Get packing: Brussels decrees holidays are a human right - Times Online

In Rome they called it panem et circenses
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Apr 19, 2010, 08:46 AM

Another bureaucrat with nothing to do but come up with senseless ways to waste the hard earned money of the ever dwindling percentage of productive working folks; all under the moral pretense of using the word "human right."

Why doesn't Mr Tajani lead by example and pay for someone else's vacation?

G&P

G&P
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 09:16 AM

As Mark Steyn might say, we're all Greek now. Work 8:00-2:30, get 14 monthly paychecks, retire at 58 and receive 14 monthly pension checks while enjoying your right to tourism. Sounds good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the legal rights of human ashes [ 10 Answers ]

I just received my mother's ashes in the Urn. The urn was to be full and I only received about 1/4 of the ashes in the urn. My brother picked up all of the urn's, we had three, all the same size urn. The box was taped but it had two different type of type on the box. What would happen if my brother...

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Human Rights [ 43 Answers ]

Various countries behave differently. What I place before you is a non american issue and yet I think you might have many parallels. For the past few weeks there have been people who have been variously described as refugees, asylum seekers, economic migrants, even terrorists occupying boats...

Where is Obama on human rights? [ 8 Answers ]

"BEIJING – Nine men have been executed for taking part in ethnic rioting that left nearly 200 people dead in July, the first suspects put to death in the unrest, Chinese state media reported Monday....'We don't think they got a fair trial, and we believe this was a political verdict,' said Raxit,...

Youth and Social Work in regards to human rights and rights of the child [ 4 Answers ]

I have had to research two documents out of 4 and explain from these documents how both these documents work with clients in a fair just humane and positive manner? The two documents that I have studied are The universal declarationof human rights and the un convention on the rights of the child: ...

View more questions Search