Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brescy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 04:09 AM
    I want to get adopted
    Well I am a boy of 17 facing this hardship and I want to ask the world if I deserves it,did God really greated some particular person the suffer in this world,my parents had an accident and since then I have been by myself and it is not easy at all sometimes I sit and cry some out and some I get this thought that I should end it all... would that be right? Something also ask me.. I don't know what to do now.. loneliness is really something you don't want to go through.. >e-mail removed<
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 19, 2010, 04:28 AM

I know that the worst thing you can ever feel is lonely. I'm so sorry for your loss'. Do not fear, you will find someone to love you. Just give it time and befriend people. Stand up tall and be brave. It'll work out for you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 09:24 AM

Are you saying that you are an orphan or were your parents badly injured? I don't understand the adoption part. Are you part of the foster care system?

Is there someone you can talk to, an adult who will simply listen and not judge?
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Apr 19, 2010, 09:50 AM

Be strong Brescy... take every obstacle of your life as a challenge... You need to love yourself now...
    Jake80 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Apr 19, 2010, 03:09 PM

I am so sorry for you, you really need to talk to someone. 17 if your not still at school and on your own I really cannot imagine that. You could try calling child line or the samaritans. Try your local university sounds strange but they have helplines that are manned by students people your own age. You do not have to be a student to use them. You are not alone because there are people out there who care. There are angels on earth as well as in heaven and their wings are just as comforting. Please take care of yourself and tomorrow call or visit some one and say you need help. If it is just a friend if you tell them you need help. You will find doors opening and eventually the lonliness will be left outside were it belongs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get adopted [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get adopted so I can go and live with another family instead of my own. My parents are always yelling at me putting way too much stress on me and they are way to strict I can never hang out with my friends and me and my mom get in an argument every day and my dad always gets mad at both...

I want myself to be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Indian student. I am too much influenced by western culture. I want to study history from any developed country but my father never let me do that. He wants me to do LL.B. and make a carrier in legal field. I want to leave my country. Here I can't do what I want to do with my life. So I...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

View more questions Search