Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joey_leeds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 03:45 AM
    Top of my foot hurts after football game
    The top of my right foot is giving me a lot of pain when I walk. I played football yesterday and did not noticeably take any impact on my foot but today the top of it, in line with the big toe, hurts a lot. Could be a sprain on the top of my foot or is something broken? I can't curl my toes and hurts to walk on it? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 02:47 AM

It could be a lot of things. Most likely is a stress fracture, which is common when you do a lot of walking or running if you haven't built up very carefully. However, if it is painful, it's best to go to a doctor and get it checked out.

A lot of things will naturally heal themselves, but for an athlete, you do not want to take the chance of something healing out of place, or it could completely end your football career. It's very possible that you may need some strapping or bracing material on it.
    daviddson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 04:45 AM
    This happens pretty often when you're a sportsman. I happened to me in my <a href="http://hockeydraft.ca/">hockey pool</a> training hours but I got medical support right away, this is very important for the recovery process. Hockey is a tough game too, you should just make sure you see a doctor, I am sure it's nothing serious.
    wayne1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 08:59 PM
    What is this not called & whay causes it
    wayne1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 09:02 PM
    What is this not on top of my foot called & what is it called it hurts when I walk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouch! My foot hurts really bad! [ 11 Answers ]

Yesterday, I injured my foot. To picture where I injured it, I will ask you to put your foot out in front of you toes to the ceiling. On the bottom of your foot, right below the baby toe about half an inch. Where the "cushy" part is. That’s exactly where it’s injured. I really have no idea how...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search