Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mine_eyes03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2003, 02:53 AM
    Marital problem
    Dear seer..

My husband, daughter and I relocated to another state. Our initial plans are not going as we thought and now we are having marital problems.

I left something out, but perhaps you can figure it out and enlighten me as to what I should do to solve this dilema.

Thank you

mine_eyes03 :'(
    chipcoffey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 08:15 PM
    marital problem
    I sense that another person is causing you some difficulties. This person should NOT be interferring in your lives!

Also I sense that there are or will be some financial concerns. These money difficulties will only be short term.
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:37 PM
    marital problem
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine
    kumquat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2003, 10:42 PM
    marital problem
    You need to be strong and face reality... that isn't going to be easy. The marital problems you are having now will follow you where ever you move to if you don't confront them and get rid of them or him... take a deep breath and go for it... God bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-Marital Relations [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now, we have lived on the same college campus for this amount of time so our relationship has been very close-knit. We love each other to death, but he have one huge difference that hurts the relationship. She wishes to save sex for marriage and I...

Need advice on marital isssue [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am 26 year old and married. It has been one year since I got married. From the beginning itself I started having problems in marriage. My husband is not interested in sex even if he has sex with me he doesn’t do any foreplay. Once I told him “I would also like to have some pleasure, it...

On Tax Marital Status. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello AMHD, I am married and have a kid of one year old. I came to US on Aug 2005 on H1 visa. My family got their H4 visa's on Dec 2005 and they came to US on Feb 2006. Now my question is What is My Tax Marital Status? Can I claim my wife and kid are dependent on me? Thanks Pro

What will be my taxable marital status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am married 2 yrs back.I am living in usa since may'2005 along with my wife.I have received my w2 form where it has been stated as Single.I have asked my employer to change that and sent them a new w4 form.My wife does not have any income and she does not have any social security number...

Marital reading [ 1 Answers ]

Can I have a reading on my relationship with my husband please?

View more questions Search