Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjay k singh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 02:32 AM
    Banking role play
    I would like to know some interesting role play related to bankers and customers
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 04:25 AM

If you are a customer of a bank, then any and all situations you've run into with your own bank will be perfect role playing situations.

Opening an account.
    Making a deposit.
    Asking for statement copies.
    Dealing with checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
    ... and many more...

Why do you ask? If you can fill us in a little more, we might be able to help more.
    sanjay k singh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 01:32 AM
    Actually, I am trainer new to the training system, who is supposed to impart training to bank officials.I need this to use it in one of my classes.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay k singh View Post
    Actually, I am trainer new to the training system, who is supposed to impart training to bank officials.I need this to use it in one of my classes.
    Ok, makes sense. Use basic "scenarios" that a customer would run into for your role playing exercises (as I stated in my initial response).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What role does a capacitor play in a condensing unit? [ 20 Answers ]

I have a capacitor in my AC condensing unit outside. The fan motor was not spinning but the compressor was on or making noise. The AC man changed the capacitor and it worked again. The question is: What does the capacitor do in the unit? Do most AC condensing units come with a capacitor? What about...

What Role did Braham's play in Aryan Culture [ 1 Answers ]

What role did Braham's play in Aryan Culture?

Does a family background play a role? And ex an issue? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been seeing this girl for 5 months and she seems great as a person although I have to admit that she was interested in me and we clicked instantly. Know that we're seeing each other, I've got to learn about her more. She's 23 and I'm 25 with a commendable career and she's in school. Her ex...

Inheritance play a role? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if an inheritance to one party is factored into a divorce and/or child support amounts? Thanks!

View more questions Search