Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parmuddin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 01:13 AM
    Water Temperature control in Shower and Bath
    I have a problem controlling the temparature in both the ensuite shower and the main bathroom. The water is either bolinig hot ot freezing cold. When the water is boiler hot and I try to adjust it to make it warm it just goes cold. Initially we thoguh the bolier was not producing cold hot water properly so we have the boler controls changed but water is being produced but the water tempatartue in the bathrooms seem to have a mind of their own. The shower in the ensuite is electric and the shower in the main bathroom is linked to the main taps. Help please
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Apr 19, 2010, 10:09 PM

What brand and model numbers are your shower valves? Can you post pictures of the valves. Thanks
    parmuddin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 03:25 AM

What are shower vavles. Sorry not very knowledgeable about this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water does not flow in shower when temperature is below -10 celsius [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a shower stall last fall in the basement with everything going well. Winter came and now having problems with hot water not coming down the pipe when temperature plummets below -10 Celsius. I noticed that as the day the temperature goes up the hot water comes down, as the temperature...

I can't control temperature in price pfister shower [ 0 Answers ]

I can't control temperature in my price pfister shower. It is a single handle simply turn on model. It is always too hot and will only mix with the cold on occasion. Do I need a new valve or can it be saved otherwise?

Shower water temperature [ 1 Answers ]

The heating system I have is a one year old mega flow. I have a shower in our en-suite with a victorian mixer valve (again one year old), but what ever temperature you set it at bears no resemblance to the water temperature coming out. Most times it is on the maxium "hot" setting you can get, and...

View more questions Search